Robert Tallini has been racing for over 30 years but, more importantly, he has been winning for over 30 years. He has experienced success in everything from karts to Formula Ford, Pro Rally, Oval Track and Road Racing; Mitsubishi and Suzuki have backed his racing efforts. Tallini has had an incredible career in amateur and pro racing.He is also accomplished off the track. Robert earned a B.A. in Economics from UC Irvine and a Masters Degree from Cal State Dominguez Hills. In addition to running Road Race Motorsports, he also currently works as a Mentor Teacher for L.A. County Office of Education.
Some highlights of his racing career include:
- Jim Russell British School of Motor Racing Graduate
- SCCA Competition School Graduate
- California Micro Sprint Championship 1992
- California Rally Series Driver Champion 1996
- SCCA DIVISIONAL PRO RALLY DRIVER CHAMPION 1997
- PRO RACING SERIES CLASS CHAMPION 1999
- Best Driver of the Weekend PRO L.A. Street Race 2000
- Driving Instructor for OpenTrack and Speedtrial Events
- Invitation to SCCA Pro Rally Run-Offs 96’
- Bill Moore Memorial Award Winner for Contribution to the Sport of Pro Rally
- FIA licensed -Roadracing/Rally.
- Lastest Championship: Mexico/ U.S. FIA Open Class Series Champion 2004
- Overall Winner Redline Time Attack- July 2005- California Speedway.
- Television Commercial Professional Driver, i.e. Castrol Syntec Commercial
- Redline Time Attack- 3rd Place FWD Class- Auto Club Speedway
- First Place in Redline Super Session Double points Race. Class- Super Modified AWD
- Redline Time Attack 2nd Place -Unlimited AWD California Speedway
In recent years, he has raced for RoadRace Engineering, in SCCA, NASA, and PRO Racing events. He has numerous race wins and pole positions driving for RoadRace in recent seasons. He has proven to be a valuable help in developing numerous cars for competition. Robert has help build cars for Pikes Peak, Paris to Dakar, SCCA Pro Rally and numerous road racing cars. This experience has given him the technical background to get the most out of whatever he races. Tallini is a fast, smart and well respected driver in Road Racing and Pro Rally.
Robert Tallini is currently sponsored or endorsed by:
Interested parties should contact:
13037 Lakeland Rd. Suite F, Santa Fe Springs, CA. 90670